KCSCGW offers a variety of services and programs to promote the well-being and quality life of the members of the Korean community through intervention guided by the following principles.
- Empowerment-based practice
- Development of a helping alliance
- Culturally competent intervention
- Community-based outreach
In addition, the following are the action objectives of the KCSCGW established based on the guiding principles state above.
- Develop customized assistance programs to meet various needs of Korean immigrants.
- Help Korean immigrants expand their resource network to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Support Korean immigrants to adjust to their new lifestyle and environment through helping them familiarize with the American culture and improve English skills.
- Assist Korean immigrants become contributing members of the community through active involvement in various community activities.
- Deliver effetive, efficient, and accountable services to the community.